TELESALES MANAGER (M/F/D) - LOCATION: NOORDWIJKERHOUT/NL
|Bedrijf||DKV EURO SERVICE BENELUX B.V.|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Telesales Manager (m/f/d) - Location: Noordwijkerhout/NL
Your job at DKV Mobility? As part of a leading European B2B platform for on-the-road payment solutions, you will work in an exciting environment. Our tasks are defined by our Purpose: To drive the transition towards an efficient and sustainable future of mobility. We offer you numerous opportunities to help shape the mobility of tomorrow in a dynamic and agile environment. Our approximately 2,200 employees throughout Europe are united by a common passion: to give their best every day for our customers in more than 50 countries. True to our claim: You drive, we care. Become part of our diverse, dedicated and unique team!
- Since its inception, DKV has been providing comprehensive all-in service for business drivers. Our office in Noordwijkerhout houses the Finance, Commercial Inside Sales, and Customer Service departments. All communication with new and existing customers takes place at this location via email and telephone. Your main responsibility will be to lead our TeleSales team. They are responsible for making phone calls to (existing) contacts and following up on leads to sell our products and services.
- We are seeking a candidate who thrives on achieving high sales targets and enjoys contacting customers over the phone. Our customers are situated in the BeNeLux, UK, and Ireland. You will oversee the entire sales process: making phone calls, recording calls, providing and following up on quotes, ensuring actual revenues from new business, and approaching prospects. Additionally, you will work closely with our field sales team, passing on leads for them to pursue. Together, we will achieve our goals!
- People management of your TeleSales team and third-party service providers supporting your team
- Keeping track of financial reports and cost overviews
- Telephone selling (sell, cross-sell & upsell) of DKV products to existing and new customers
- Expanding our revenues
- Targeted cross and upselling
- Handling quotes and administrative processing
- Recording progress in our CRM systems
- Available for 32 to 40 hours per week, preferably spread over 4 to 5 days
- Demonstrable vocational education level (MBO+)
- Customer-oriented and service-focused
- Strong communication skills
- Coordination abilities
- Ability to handle stress
- Capable of prioritizing tasks effectively
We are looking forward to your application and to applicants who enrich our diverse culture! Regardless of age, gender, origin and sexual identity and orientation. Severely disabled applicants will be given preference if equally qualified. This position can be full-time or part-time (min. 32h). DKV Mobility is looking for the best talents and knows that these are not always available on a full-time basis. Many of our employees work part-time or in flexible working models. Please talk to us about the flexibility you need during the application process.