QUALITY PRODUCT AND FOOD SAFETY LEADER - QUALITY EXPERT NLC
|Bedrijf||Sodastream International B.V.|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Quality Product and Food Safety Leader- Quality Expert NLC
Reporting to: QA
Do you want to work for a fast growing, sparkling company? Keep on reading!
Sodastream is looking for an ambitious, highly driven and result-oriented Quality Product and Food Safety Leader for the Netherlands Logistics Centre (NLC). In this position, you will be setting up and maintaining a new structure for the quality department with a focus on HACCP and ISO 22000, taking into account the internal and external requirements for safety, quality, and food, product - and environment regulations. You will be reporting directly to the Quality and Health Manager.
Your experience, broad perspective and excellent collaboration and management skills will enable you to be highly contributing to a strong and winning team.
- Evaluates potential health hazards or damage that could occur from product misuse.
- Is responsible for necessary quality documentation/reporting with regard to the quality system (HACCP and ISO 22000) according to company standards.
- Works closely together with internal and external involved parties regarding the implementation and supports it. Maintains the quality system (HACCP and ISO 220000) according to company standard.
- Evaluates the quality, production, processes and documentation. Ensures alignment with the quality system. Monitors the status of the overall food safety program and reports that to Management.
- Develops training materials, work instructions and organization of the work in line with the determined quality, production and packing processes and documentation.
- Is responsible for preparation of yearly audits, including coordination with relevant internal stakeholders (ISO, SKAL, etc.).
- Acts as a deputy of the Quality and Health Manager when needed.
- Arranges and supports MOC Recalls and Traceability tests.
- Conducts internal/external (suppliers and subcontractors) quality audits and source-inspections in line with company standards.
- Actively proposes measures to optimize processes and collaborates with the production stakeholder’s to implement change.
- HBO level is required, preferably in the field of quality and/or technique.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar international environment is required.
- Knowledge of quality management, regulatory standards (i.e. HACCP, ISO) and setting up procedures and documentation is required.
- Experience in the field of industrial hygiene food production is desirable.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
- Excellent level of English language is required.
- Experience in Dutch language is preferred.
At SodaStream, we are on a mission with a purpose: saving the environment by reducing single-use plastic waste. Every SodaStream bottle replaces thousands of single-use plastic bottles.
SodaStream enables consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavoured sparkling water in seconds. By making ordinary water fun and exciting to drink, SodaStream helps consumers drink more water. SodaStream offers a highly differentiated and innovative solution to consumers of bottled and canned carbonated soft drinks.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl.
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply now via the application form!
Agency calls are not appreciated.