GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
|Aantal uren per week||32 uur|
INTK is a young and ambitious studio based in Utrecht. We are specialised in developing digital strategies for cultural organisations.
We work with several museums, theaters, film houses, castles, libraries, festivals, etc. Some of the cultural organisations we work with are: Centraal Museum, Guggenheim Museum, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, Film Theater Hilversum, Frascati, Het Utrechts Archief, Le Guess Who? festival, etc.
Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago very few people worked out/participated in sports on a regular basis. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to play sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar change to the cultural sector. It is our goal to encourage people who love culture to engage in cultural activities on a weekly basis. For example, we want to encourage people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We have designed and created websites for museums and theaters. Check out our work:
WHAT CAN YOU LEARN?
- You will be part of the web design process from concept to finish;
- You will work for a range of cultural organizations;
- You will work with amazing content;
- You will learn to deliver professional designs;
- You will learn to communicate your design decisions.
We encourage you to complete the following courses:
- Skilled in Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop (Sketch or Figma are a plus);
- You have at least one website design in your portfolio;
- Gain experience designing a real-word project;
- A mentor with whom you plan the week every Monday morning;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Internship compensation: 400 euros/month (40hours/week).
Additional funds might be available via Erasmus+;
- Possibility of a job offer after a successful internship.
- Period: ideally 6 months (min. 3 months)
- Hours a week: ideally 40 hours/week (min. 32 hours)
- Start date: as soon as possible (please consider a month preparation time before starting)
We are a young team of international professionals. You will be assign high responsibility tasks from day one. Every Monday, we analyze the success of the previous week and plan the upcoming. We have lunch together every day. On Fridays, the entire team joins for drinks as we stop working half an hour earlier. You will have plenty of opportunities to visits concerts, exhibitions, movies, festivals, etc.