PSI SPECIALIST / SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SCM
|Bedrijf||Ricoh Europe Supply Chain Management BV|
|Standplaats||Bergen op Zoom|
|Werklocatie||Blankenweg 24, 4612 RC, Bergen op Zoom|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Ricoh Europe Supply Chain in Bergen op Zoom is looking for an experienced Purchasing, Sales and Inventory (PSI) Process Specialist, who is ready to take the next step in his/her career. Are you an analytical, accurate, problem solving and result driven person? Please read the details of our vacancy and apply directly to the open position of:
Place of employment Bergen op Zoom, 40 hours per week
How does the job PSI Specialist look like?
As a PSI Specialist you work together with the Manager PSI EMEA to optimise global and regional Supply Chain processes and related inventory management for the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa). As an end-to-end supply chain specialist you act on a global level to support initiatives and best practice exchange in cooperation with other regions, factories and headquarters in Europe and Japan.
In more detail as PSI Specialist (among other things) you
- ensure the improvement of the Product Life Cycle Management processes and assortment optimisation (including new products) to prevent inventory and availability risks and to support the achievement of strategic management objectives;
- are involved in continuous improvement projects or even assigned as Project Manager for forecast and inventory management, assortment management and product lifecycle management process initiatives.
- support annual and long term EMEA inventory budget planning and RESCM inventory guidelines and target setting.
- lead the annual Operating Companies inventory target setting process and provide appropriate tools, data and information to develop annual inventory targets.
- work closely together with management and specialists from the local operating companies (OpCo), factories and HQ to ensure an alignment on initiatives, inventory targets and reporting
- challenge and analyse the quality of EMEA inventory data and take corrective actions and improvements to meet inventory targets and to ensure timely reporting to reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the development and review of KPI’s & definitions to measure RESCM and operating companies performance to meet targets
This is on your resume.
As a PSI Specialist, you will need a clear understanding of the end-to-end processes within an international supply chain environment. We expect you to communicate with diverse parties and nationalities such as management from the OpCo’, factories, RESCM and Head Quarters, to drive changes and to support and influence decision making process. Additionally, you have experience working in change-related projects, even as project manager. Moreover, your CV includes that:
- You have a master degree, preferably in SCM
- You have at least 5 years relevant working experience in an international supply chain environment
- You have problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
- You have a good knowledge of forecasting and inventory management processes
- You are a team worker who can also work independently
- Microsoft Excel has no secrets for you
- Preferably you are Lean Six Sigma certified
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably Oracle, is seen as an advantage
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
Finally you have strong analytical skills and the ability to translate complex issues to clear and workable instructions.
What can we do for you?
Ricoh Europe SCM B.V. is a dynamic organisation with an international character. You meet a lot of different nationalities within our company. The official language is English and we are working in a continuous changing world which offers you a lot of challenges.
We can offer you, amongst others, the following:
- A market conform
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days per annum
- A bonus agreement which is based on company and individual objectives
- 8% holiday allowance
Who is Ricoh Europe Supply Chain Management B.V.?
Ricoh Europe Supply Chain Management BV is responsible for the forecasting, sourcing, storage and delivery of products on behalf of the sales companies in EMEA. Our products include photocopiers, printers, fax machines, projectors and multi-functional combinations of these products. Ricoh Europe SCM BV sources and supply products on behalf of the sales organisations for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Overnight direct deliveries to end-users, dealers and distributors accounts for over 90% of our business. The Ricoh facility, based in Bergen op Zoom, the Netherlands, covers over 50,000 square metres, with a daily throughput exceeding 5,000 orders. Warehousing activities are outsourced to DHL, who employs some 450 operational staff on Ricoh’s behalf.
Are you interested in the PSI Specialist position?
Please send your resume and motivation letter to: Britt van Kappel via the 'Apply' button. For any additional information you can contact email@example.com, HR Advisor on telephone number 0164 280 728.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Bergen op Zoom, Supply chain management, Sales specialist, Product Life Cycle Management.