MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER EXPORT
|Bedrijf||Sound United Europe a division of D&M Europe BV|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
For our European Marketing department, we are looking for a
Marketing Officer Export
Fulltime, Eindhoven/Nettetal (close to Venlo)
Are you a young enthusiastic for marketing communications? Are you looking forward to working on marketing communications activities for an international organization of famous brands like Denon, Marantz, Polk & Definitive? Then Sound United has a dream job for you!
What will you be doing?
Support the European Export sales organization reaching their financial goals by providing top class Marcom support to own organization and dealer base for all applicable Sound United brands in line with the European communication strategy. Together with the Product Managers and the General Manager Export, the Marcom Officer is responsible for defining the communication plan for all relevant brands in line with the European communication strategy.
Tasks of the Marketing Communications Officer:
- Support the coordinate of in-store promotions like the development, production and distribution of high quality supporting materials, display material, up to date collateral material in close cooperation with European HQ
- Implement media planning and control advertising designs and placements
- Adjust (coop) adverts and banners for local use and secure compliance with brand guidelines
- Coordinate and organization of distributor meetings and distributor events, in line with corporate guidelines and marketing strategy
- Coordination of press releases for all new products including press photography
- Supporting distributors with PR related tasks e.g. journalists at European Dealer Conference, steering PR agencies and early samples
- Responsible that product information, distributor addresses, news items are up to date and presented in an easy accessible format in line with Corporate guidelines for all Export websites
- Creation of e-Newsletters and assist in it for multiple brands and for several divisions
- Responsible for updating all export related Sound United homepages
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Marketing Communication or a higher education in Marketing Communication / NIMA B (minimum NIMA A)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar Marcom role
- Fluent Dutch and English speaking and writing skills. German is a preference.
- You will be willing to work on average two days in the Netherlands and three days in Germany in Nettetal (5 km from the Venlo border)
- Familiar with advertising on Facebook, Google AdWords, YouTube Pre-rolls – the platform and tools these communication channels offer
- Personality: hands-on mentality, flexible, independent worker with creative drive, take initiative, open minded, organizer, clear and open communicator
- Experience and knowledge on: production, DTP (Adobe Creative Suite Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver), event management, media planning and relation management, AtL/BtL advertising, social media
To make a success of this job you are capable of handling multiple simultaneously running projects. You can work independent and you cooperate well with different team members from different disciplines and countries.
Join SOUND UNITED and let’s build an even greater company together! If you are interested, please send your CV + motivation letter to Evelien Schraven by using the "Apply" button.
About Sound United
Sound United is a division of DEI Holdings with an award-winning portfolio of audio brands that deliver industry-leading home theatre and personal audio listening experiences for a wide-range of consumers. Each brand provides an expansive array of audio products that includes high-end and custom installation audio, to mid-tier markets that cover loudspeakers, sound bars, AV receivers, wireless multi-room music systems, Bluetooth® speakers, amplifiers, turntables and headphones.
Dedicated to artfully reproducing audio for listeners and enthusiasts around the world, Sound United is comprised of Denon®, Marantz®, Polk Audio, Definitive Technology, Polk BOOM, HEOS® by Denon, and Boston Acoustics®. Each brand offers a unique approach to bringing home theatre and music to life. Whether it’s through the legendary heritage of Denon, the classic sound of Polk Audio, the premium performance of Definitive Technology, the highly-sought-after amplification of Marantz, the action-inspired form factors of Polk BOOM, the wireless home audio solutions of HEOS, or the accessible performance of Boston Acoustics, Sound United is your sound — so listen.
Why Sound United
Taking premium brands to new heights. With manufacturing, supply chains, distribution channels and employees in Japan, the United States, Europe and other parts of Asia, Sound United has a global face and a sales presence in over 70 countries.
High visibility, broad impact. This is a high growth, changing environment, and you will have the opportunity to really make an impact.
Great time to join. We are proud to provide premium audio/video experiences to both commercial and consumer markets and, we're experiencing healthy growth. When you've proved yourself a star and are ready for the next career step, the opportunities will be there.
Cultural experience. You will have regular exposure to many cultures. We're in over 70 countries, so you're not just focused on one culture, but will enjoy working with many.
Building on success. Our growing portfolio of premium audio and video products delivers the best in design, technology, innovation and performance to a variety of customers who seek to enrich the moment with pure sound and vision. Our well-respected products continuously win industry awards and accolades.
Excellent compensation, benefits and work environment. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a collaborative and open work environment, plus 30 days of vacation.
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Eindhoven, Germany, Nettetal, Marketing Officer, Communications Officer, Marketing Communications, Communication Strategy, Nima B, Nima A.