(JUNIOR) ONLINE MARKETEER
|Bedrijf||Sound United Europe a division of D&M Europe BV|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
For our European Marketing department, we are looking for an
(Junior) Online Marketing Officer Fulltime, Eindhoven
Are you a young enthusiastic for online marketing? Are you looking forward to rolling out online content and marketing activities for an international organization of famous brands like Denon, Marantz, Polk & Definitive? Then Sound United has a dream job for you!
What will you be doing?
As our (Junior) Online Marketing Officer your responsibility is to create online brand awareness and traffic to the Sound United Websites based on our strategy. You will strive for optimal performance of our digital channels. You will work on selected online marketing projects that will improve efficiency in reaching our revenue and brand awareness goals by working closely with our local teams.
Tasks of the (Junior) Online Marketing Officer:
- Plan and roll-out (in cooperation with local marcom officers) local online content marketing activities (e.g. e-marketing, SEA & SEO) based on regional strategies
- Create quarterly reports on KPI’s for specific regions/channels (e.g. social media metrics)
- Stay ahead of digital landscape trends and developments
- Manage multilingual websites
- Identify opportunities with external content platforms (blogs, partners, social media)
- Guide online reviews and stimulate positive results
- Stimulate the growth of user-generated content
Who are we looking for?
- Completed bachelor study in (Digital/Online) Marketing/Communications
- Max. 3 years of experience, or relevant trainee activities in the area off:
o HTML and CSS
o SEO, SEA, Adwords, Facebook Ads
o E-mail marketing
o Content Management Systems
- Living in or close to Eindhoven
- Excellent in English
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Social media savvy (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. do not hold secrets for you)
- MS Office, Photoshop (Illustrator and Dreamweaver are a preference)
To make a success of this job you are also capable of handling multiple simultaneously running projects. You can work independent and you cooperate well with different team members from different disciplines and countries. You are the one that can translate between Marketing and IT.
What do we offer you?
- Working for an international organization in an informal but ambitious environment
- Excellent salary
- Good benefits like 30 holidays, pension and flexible working hours
- Professional development opportunities, like diverse trainings
Join SOUND UNITED and let’s build an even greater company together! If you are interested, please send your CV + motivation letter via the apply button.
About Sound United
Sound United is a division of DEI Holdings with an award-winning portfolio of audio brands that deliver industry-leading home theatre and personal audio listening experiences for a wide-range of consumers. Each brand provides an expansive array of audio products that includes high-end and custom installation audio, to mid-tier markets that cover loudspeakers, sound bars, AV receivers, wireless multi-room music systems, Bluetooth® speakers, amplifiers, turntables and headphones.
Dedicated to artfully reproducing audio for listeners and enthusiasts around the world, Sound United is comprised of Denon®, Marantz®, Polk Audio, Definitive Technology, Polk BOOM, HEOS® by Denon, and Boston Acoustics®. Each brand offers a unique approach to bringing home theatre and music to life. Whether it’s through the legendary heritage of Denon, the classic sound of Polk Audio, the premium performance of Definitive Technology, the highly-sought-after amplification of Marantz, the action-inspired form factors of Polk BOOM, the wireless home audio solutions of HEOS, or the accessible performance of Boston Acoustics, Sound United is your sound — so listen.
Why Sound United
Taking premium brands to new heights. With manufacturing, supply chains, distribution channels and employees in Japan, the United States, Europe and other parts of Asia, Sound United has a global face and a sales presence in over 70 countries.
High visibility, broad impact. This is a high growth, changing environment, and you will have the opportunity to really make an impact
Great time to join. We are proud to provide premium audio/video experiences to both commercial and consumer markets and, we're experiencing healthy growth. When you've proved yourself a star and are ready for the next career step, the opportunities will be there.
Cultural experience. You will have regular exposure to many cultures. We're in over 70 countries, so you're not just focused on one culture, but will enjoy working with many.
Building on success. Our growing portfolio of premium audio and video products delivers the best in design, technology, innovation and performance to a variety of customers who seek to enrich the moment with pure sound and vision. Our well-respected products continuously win industry awards and accolades.
Excellent compensation, benefits and work environment. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a collaborative and open work environment, plus 30 days of vacation.
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated